2018-01-19 15:14:43 编辑：无 浏览：(833次)
1. The best way for children to learn team spirit is through team sports at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Taking care of children is perhaps the most important thing for a country. It is suggested that all mothers and fathers should be required to take childcare programs to become good parents. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Now, many people are using mobile phones and computers to make a contact with others. However, some people say that we are losing the ability to communicate with others in a face-to-face manner. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Some people think language should be taught in a small class, but others believe that the number of students does not matter. Discuss both and present your opinion.
5. Research shows that overeating is as harmful as smoking. Therefore, advertising for food products should be banned in the same way as for cigarettes in many countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. In many counties, more and more women have full-time jobs as men. There is a logic that they should share the housework equally with men. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Some people say that all young people should be required to stay in full-time education until they are at least 18 years old. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. Young people are often influenced in their behavior and situations by others at the same age. This is called “peer pressure”. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
9. Today, it is common to see a mixture of people from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds in a country. Why is the case? Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
10. International community should ensure that all countries must immediately reduce the use of fossil fuels (e.g. natural gas and petrol oil) in order to protect natural environment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
11. Environmental problems are too big for a country or individual person to address, and now we have reached the stage where the only way to protect natural environment is at an international level. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12. Employers should give at least four weeks holiday a year to their employees to make them have a better performance at work. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
13. Some people think that in order to continue improving the quality of high school education, students should be encouraged to evaluate and criticize their teachers, while others assume this could result in the loss of respect and discipline in the classroom. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
14. Some people prefer to provide help and support directly to those who need it in their local community. Others, however, prefer to give the money to national and international charitable organizations. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
15. It is better for people to be unemployed than to be employed without enjoyment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
16. Some people believe that many people who work for creative arts such as painting, theater and music should be supported financially by the government, while others think the creative artists should be supported by other sources instead. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
17. Some people think that the government should ban dangerous sports, but others think people should be free to do whatever sport activities they choose. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
18. Being competitive is important to people in today’s society. How important is competitiveness for everyone? Do you think it is a positive or negative quality?
19. Some people think museums should be enjoyable places to attract and entertain young people. Others however think the purpose of museums is for education rather than entertainment. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
20. Today, with an increasing demand for fuel source, such as oil and natural gas, human beings should explore them in some remote and untouched regions and areas. Do you think advantages outweigh its disadvantages?
北京市海淀区环球雅思培训学校 版权所有 客服信箱：Marketing@gedu.org
Copyright ? 1997-2018 Global Education MAANSHAN. All rights reserved.